The XVII Annual Conference “Profitability and Risk Management Profit|Risk|2020” will be held on December 11, 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The objective of the Conference is to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the credit cycle, risks and profitability of banks in an environment of low interest rates, and to present modern innovations in risk management.
This conference traditionally ends the year by bringing together bankers and financiers to discuss strategic perspectives related to risk, finance and technology.
Simultaneous translation from/into English!
* Dr Edward Altman, Professor Emeritus of Finance, Stern School of Business, New York University (USA)
* Dr Gabriele Sabato, Co-founder, CEO, Wiserfunding (UK), former Vice-President Risks, ABN AMRO (Netherlands)
* Edward Nolan, Chief of Party, Credit Support Program (Kosovo), former manager of Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System (USA)
* William Emery III, former senior executive, Citibank (USA)
* Vitaliy Vavrishchuk, Director of Department of Financial Stability, National Bank of Ukraine (Ukraine)
* Natalia Gurina, Deputy Chairman of the Board, CRO, Raiffeisen Bank Aval (Ukraine)
* Vitaliy Dydyshko, FRM, CRO, Alfa bank (Ukraine)
* Larisa Chernyshova, Board Member, Chief Risk Officer, PrivatBank (Ukraine)
* Dmytro Kolechko, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Risk Officer, VP Bank (Vietnam)
* Pervin Dadashova, FRM, Head of Macroprudential Policy and Research, National Bank of Ukraine (Ukraine)
* Viktor Tchistiakov, FRM, Senior Risk Manager, Rabobank International (Netherlands)
* Dmytro Stezya, Director, MyCredit (Ukraine)
* Irina Romanenko, Data Model & Data Governance Consultant, Erste Group (Austria)
* Yevhen Plotysya, Chief Operating Officer, Tonik Bank (Singapore-Philippines)
* Volodymyr Kartavtsev, CEO, Extra Consulting, Co-Director, GARP Ukraine
Who Should Attend:
* Chairman and Members of Supervisory Board and Management Board of Banks and Financial Companies
* Managers of
o Credit Risk Management,
o Management of Market Risks and Liquidity Risk,
o Operational Risk Management,
o NPL Management,
o Internal Audit,
o Financial Planning and Budgeting,
o Managerial Accounting,
o Commercial Block,
o Methodologies of Business Processes and Internal Procedures,
o Management Information System
o Developments and Deployments of Information Technologies.