II Annual Conference “Compliance Risk Management Compliance|Risk|2020” will be held on December 4, 2020 in Kiev, Ukraine.
The purpose of the conference is to exchange experience in assessing and managing Compliance risk in accordance with the best international practice and regulatory requirements, including the NBU Resolution N64, as well as to discuss the role of the Compliance Service in protecting the rights of financial consumers.
The conference will be held online.
Simultaneous translation from/into English!
Conference Speakers (confirmed)
* Dominique Menu, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board, Ukreximbank, ex- Member of the Supervisory Board, UkrSibbank, BNP Paribas Group (France)
* Garth Bedford, Senior Operations Officer, IFC (USA)
* Jeremy Denton-Clark, Director, GBRW, Ex-CEO, London Interstate Bank (UK)
* Olha Lobaichuk, Head of Consumer Rights Protection, National Bank of Ukraine
* Yulia Vitka, Deputy Chief of Party, USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project (Ukraine)
* Ihor Olekhov, Partner Financial Practice, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Co-Chair, Banking and Financial Services Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
* Dmytro Luchaninov, Head of Compliance, PrivatBank (Ukraine)
* Vira Serdyuk, Chief Compliance Officer, FUIB (Ukraine)
* Lyubov Litovchak, Chief Compliance Officer, Piraeus Bank (Ukraine)
* Yuri Bondarchuk, Chief Compliance Officer, Idea Bank (Ukraine)
* Andrey Rylovnikov, Head of Compliance and Control Programs, Raiffeisen Bank Aval (Ukraine)
* Viktoriia Korniienko, Head of Operational Risk Management and Control, Raiffeisen Bank Aval (Ukraine)
* Vyacheslav Koval, Co Director, GARP Ukraine
Who Should Attend at your bank, financial or investment company:
* Chairman and members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board
* Compliance Risk Officer
* Managers and specialists of divisions:
o Financial Monitoring
o Risk Management
o Operational Risks
o Internal Control
o Internal Audit
o Information Security
o Banking Security
o Legal Service
o Development and implementation of analytical systems and information technologies