On December 4, 2020, the II Annual Conference Compliance|Risk|2020 was successfully held in Kyiv. It brought together more than 100 participants - members of the Supervisory Boards and Heads and Managers of Compliance Departments of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
The conference aimed to exchange experience in assessing and managing compliance risk in accordance with international best practices and regulatory requirements, including NBU Resolution N64, as well as to discuss the role of the Compliance Service in protecting the rights of consumers of financial services.
Her main topics were:
• How should the Supervisory Board focus on compliance risk?
• How should the Compliance Service protect the rights of consumers of financial services?
• How to manage compliance risk in practice?
The conference speakers -13 experts from the United States, Britain, France and Ukraine.
The conference was held online with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian and English.
Thank you to all our speakers, participants and our Conference Partners:
· The conference was supported by the USAID Financial Sector Transformation Project.
· Conference partners - Pravex Bank, Piraeus Bank, UUPN.
· Information Partners - NABU, VAFK, UAIB.
For those who did not have the opportunity to participate in the Conference, we offer to order a set of materials, which includes:
• presentations (in pdf format),
• separate full videos of speeches of all speakers (in mp4 format) - ukr. and English language.
Terms and content of materials here (Ukr).
To order materials, please send us an e-mail: email@example.com