On December 11, 2020, the XVII Annual Conference "Profitability and Risk Management Profit|Risk|2020" was successfully held in Kyiv. It brought together more than 140 participants - members of the Supervisory Boards and heads and managers of risk management and business of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
The conference aimed to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the credit cycle, risks and profitability of banks and financial companies at low interest rates and the presentation of modern innovations in risk management.
Her main topics were:
• What impact does the COVID-19 crisis have on the credit cycle, risks and profitability of banks and financial companies?
• How confident are we in the fundamentals of the financial system?
• How have the Z-Score family models affected risk management over 50 years?
• What are the innovations in risk management in the Big Data era?
The conference was addressed by 15 experts from the United States, Britain, Austria, Vietnam, Singapore and Ukraine.
The conference was held online with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian/Russian and English.
Thank you to all our speakers, participants and our Conference Partners:
• Conference partners - Pravex Bank, Piraeus Bank, UUPN.
• Information Partners - NABU, VAFK, UAIB.
For those who did not have the opportunity to participate in the Conference, we offer to order a set of materials, which includes:
• presentations (in pdf format),
• separate full videos of speeches of all speakers (in mp4 format) - Ukrainian / Russian. and English language.
Contents of the Conference materials and terms to order them are here (Ukr).
To order materials, please send us an e-mail: email@example.com