The XVI Annual Conference "Profitability and Risk Management Profit|Risk|2019" will be held on December 10, 2019 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The objective of the Conference is to discuss the strategic prospects for financial stability, to review best practices and to share experience in identifying risk appetite, managing assets and liabilities in the context of reduced interest rates, and implementing innovation and information technologies.
This conference has traditionally marks the year end by gathering together bankers and financiers to discuss strategic perspectives on Risks, Finance and Technology.
Who Should Attend
* Chairman and Members of Supervisory Board and Management Board of Banks and Financial Companies
* Managers of
o Credit Risk Management,
o Management of Market Risks and Liquidity Risk,
o Operational Risk Management,
o NPL Management,
o Financial Planning and Budgeting,
o Managerial Accounting,
o Commercial Block,
o Methodologies of Business Processes and Internal Procedures,
o Management Information System
o Developments and Deployments of Information Technologies.
The Conference Speakers (confirmed)
* Vitaliy Vavrishchuk, Director of Department of Financial Stability, National Bank of Ukraine
* Larisa Chernyshova, Board Member, Chief Risk Officer, PrivatBank
* Taras Prots, Chief Risk Officer, Board Member, OTP Bank
* Oleksiy Shklyaruk, Board Member, Chief Risk Officer, Agroprosperis Bank
* Nadiia Meshenko, Head of Financial and Operational Risk Department, National Bank of Ukraine
* Volodymyr Ponomarev, Director of Risk Management Department, Ukrgasbank
* Dmytro Yablonovsky, Deputy Director, Centre for Economic Strategy
* Oleg Soroka, Financial Director, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
* Yurii Soroka, Director of the Department of Controlling and Information Data Flows, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
* Yaroslav Nevmerzhytskyi, FRM, ERP, CFA, CRO, UNB Commodities
* Denis Osipenko, PhD, Credit Research Centre at the Edinburgh University (UK), CRO, Tamga Finance
* Kyrylo Yurchenko, FRM, Data Science Architect, Global Logic